Immediately available from Protegrity USA, Inc. is the new version 5.2 of its Protegrity Data Security Platform for Mainframe which includes three protectors, one of which is specifically for databases. Providing flexible, high-performance data security protection for IBM Mainframe systems, Protegritys platform gives companies a cost-effective, more secure alternative to simply relying on PCI DSS compensating controls.
Protegrity Data Security Platform:
- Allows security management of databases, applications, and files under a single policy
- Works directly with crypto cards without needing an abstraction layer
- Is interoperable with systems upstream and downstream from the mainframe
- Allows encrypted data to interoperate with heterogeneous enterprise data flow through central policy and key management
- And provides risk adjusted data protection along with CUSP encryption mode support
"Now, managing data security and compliance within our Mainframe DB2 is no longer a complex process. In addition to improving overall data protection, Protegrity's policy-based approach allows Deluxe to stay compliant by centralizing auditing and access control," said Dan Ritari, Vice President Enterprise Information Risk Management, Deluxe Corporation.