Job Performance Review
In case you ever have a friend looking over your shoulder, use this as a joke...
John Jones, the head of the company asked his manager to write a
detailed employment review describing Bob Smith, one of his
- Bob Smith, my assistant programmer, can always be found
- hard at work in his cubicle. Bob works independently, without
- wasting company time talking to colleagues. Bob never
- thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always
- finishes given assignments on time. Often Bob takes extended
- measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
- breaks. Bob is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no
- vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
- knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Bob can be
- classed as a high-caliber employee, the type which cannot be
- dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Bob be
- promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
- executed as soon as possible.
A MEMO WAS SOON SENT FOLLOWING THE LETTER:
That idiot was reading over my shoulder while I wrote the report sent
to you earlier today.
Kindly read only the odd numbered lines above (1, 3, 5, etc...) for my
true assessment of him.