Introduction to MSSQL Server 2000 Analysis Services Custom Cubes: Financial Reporting (Part I) - Page 17
January 6, 2003
The Properties pane for the new Store level, with the modifications we have put into place, should appear as shown below:
52. Press the Enter key.
53. Drag the category_id field from the category table over to drop onto the Category dimension in the cube tree.
54. Right-click the category_id level that appears.
55. Select Rename from the context menu, and type in Category.
56. Click the Basic tab in the Properties pane.
57. Select the Member Name Column property.
58. Click the ellipses button ("..").
The Select Column dialog appears.
59. Select the category description column by clicking, as shown in Illustration 46 below.
60. Click OK.
The Properties pane for the new Category level, with the modifications we have enacted, should appear as shown below: