MDX Essentials: The CROSSJOIN() Function: Breaking Bottlenecks - Page 4
February 7, 2005
Process the Clone Cube
1. Right-click the new MDX27_CROSSJOIN_TESTING cube.
2. Select Process... from the context menu that appears, as depicted in Illustration 4.
Click for larger image
The Process a Cube dialog appears, as depicted in Illustration 5, with the processing method defaulted to Full Process (as this is the first time the cube has been processed).
3. Click OK to begin processing.
Processing begins. The Process viewer displays various logged events, then presents a green Processing completed successfully message, as shown in Illustration 6.
4. Click Close to dismiss the viewer.
We are now ready to work with the MDX27_CROSSJOIN_TESTING cube in the MDX Sample Application.
5. Exit Analysis Manager when ready.