Add a News Story
Please read the guidelines carefully and then use the form below to create and preview your news story.
- News must be current, within the last 30 days.
- Stories must be database-related. Stories can be:
- Press releases
- New seminar announcements
- Product announcements for new, updated, or beta software
- Announcements for new articles, books, or publications
- Announcements for new database web sites (no update notices, please)
- If your are announcing a product update, please be sure to specify what is new or changed.
- Avoid using unnecessary hype such as "the best product in the world", "awesome features", "killer app", "it's simple", etc. Hype will be removed by our editors. Just the facts, please.
- Avoid using ALL CAPS in your headline and story.
- Avoid posing questions, such as "Need a new bagel for your toaster?".
- Each story will be previewed, verified, and possibly edited for accuracy prior to appearing on-line.
- URL in "Link for Headline" provided must be to a web page, not a file.
- All fields are required.
- HTML is not allowed. We will link to your website only.
- Try not to let your news story exceed the text area of the input box (400 chars max).
- The release date field must be the actual release (or ship) date. If your news is regarding a new website, use this field to indicate the date it first went on-line.