FileMaker, Inc. announced last week the availability of three new volume licensing bundles. The licenses are designed for as few as four users, up to as many as 100 remote users. All three of the bundles include one year of FileMaker Maintenance and an option to add additional licenses at discounted rates.
FileMaker Small Team Bundle
- provides four licenses for FileMaker Pro 7, plus one license for FileMaker Server 7.
- discounted price of $1,995 (US, suggested list price).
FileMaker Department Bundle
- provides 10 licenses for FileMaker Pro 7, plus one license for FileMaker Server 7
- discounted price of $3,489 (US, suggested list price).
FileMaker Extended Team Bundle
- provides Web and network power to link extended group members.
- includes 10 licenses for FileMaker Pro 7, plus one license for FileMaker Server 7 Advanced.
- FileMaker Server 7 Advanced allows 100 remote users to connect -- via the Web -- to various types of shared data.
- discounted price of $4,989 (US, suggested list price).
The new Volume Licensing Bundles are only available for new customers; however, there is special upgrade and educational pricing available for eligible customers. New customers can be purchase the bundles at http://www.filemaker.com/store/licensing.html.
Visit http://www.filemaker.com/ for additional information.