[From Code Futures Software, Ltd.
[Denver, CO, July 15, 2005] CodeFutures, the Java persistence software tool vendor, today announced the availability of a FireStorm/DAO 3.0 Release Candidate 1. FireStorm/DAO makes Java software developers more productive by automatically generating Java source code for accessing relational databases. CodeFutures' Java code generation approach cuts costs through higher developer productivity, better software quality, and lower maintenance costs.
The technical enhancements to FireStorm/DAO in Release 3.0 are:
- Hibernate code generation
- REF CURSOR support for Oracle Stored Procedures
- Using Dynamic SQL with Custom SQL DAOs
- setMaxRows Support
- Setting Default Values for DTO Fields
- User Interface and Usability Improvements
The article continues at