[From PostgreSQL Global Development Group
pgDesigner is an open source program for the graphical design of PostgreSQL databases.
The code is written with the Gambas language, and only works under the Linux operating system.
Although it is still in a state of development, current functionalities include:
- Creation and rescue into a file of the project (file extensions are ini and xml)
- Import the structure of database directly from a server PostgreSQL version (7,0 and successive)
- Creation and rescue into an SQL file of SQL controls for the database creation
- Insertion, modification and cancellation of the objects of the database
- Manual positioning of the objects and automatic update of the relations
The article continues at