Navicat Upgrades for Linux and Mac OS X
September 13, 2004[From PremiumSoft]
September has brought two upgrades for Navicat; version 5.0.2 is available for Navicat for Linux and version 5.2.2 is available for Navicat for Mac OS X.
Navicat for Linux (version 5.0.2 )
1. Support MySQL 4.1 and MySQL 5.0 (stored procedure)
2. Support Foreign Key setting
3. Batch Job and Scheduling - You can create a schedule for Backup, Data Transfer or saved queries execution.
4. Execute SQL Batch file .
Navicat for Mac OS X (version 5.2.2)
1. Batch Job and Scheduling - Support Backup/Restore database, Import/Export Wizard, Data Transfer
2. Support MySQL version 4.1.3-beta (latest version of MySQL server)
3. Support [Set Null] in table data grid.
Upgrade information and free 30 day free trial: http://www.navicat.com/shareware.php3
The article continues at http://www.navicat.com/