The main purpose of this procedure is to display the activity of a given spid.
1) A summary from sysprocesses including an English description of waittype and how long the spid has been active.
2) The input buffer
3) Current transaction count
4) An English description of any pstat status codes
5) The number and description of any locks held
6) The Current stored procedure that is executing with a pointer to the current line
7) The output buffer
For SQL Server 6.5
Author: Alan Enderby
Disclaimer: We hope that the information on these script pages is
valuable to you. Your use of the information contained in these pages,
however, is at your sole risk. All information on these pages is provided
"as -is", without any warranty, whether express or implied, of its accuracy,
completeness, or fitness for a particular purpose...
Back to Database Journal Home