>>Script Language and Platform: MS SQL 2000/MS SQL 7.0
This SP lists all of the objects from either all databases or from certain databases.
There are several special advantages of this stored procedure.
- Without passing any database name or passing null value,this SP lists all the objects in every database
- Without giving the exact database names,this SP automatically offers wildcard function to provide users all the possible databases they are looking for.
- It can accept database name multiply like [Finance project plan] , [master] ,msdb
- It can also accept combinational databases name ex.''[master],msdb,[Finance project plan]'',which can be passed at the same time
- It also provide naming convention,user no need of checking which letter represents what object type
Author: Claire Hsu
Disclaimer: We hope that the information on these script pages is
valuable to you. Your use of the information contained in these pages,
however, is at your sole risk. All information on these pages is provided
"as -is", without any warranty, whether express or implied, of its accuracy,
completeness, or fitness for a particular purpose...
Back to Database Journal Home