Starting tomorrow (Feb. 2, 2010) in St. Louis MO and running through Mar. 11, 2010, Microsoft will be hosting a 15-city tour of Windows Azure events for developers and IT Pros.
At least in my area, this event has been split into morning and afternoon sessions. The morning is dedicated to Windows Azure for IT Pros (IT Generalists, Implementers, and Managers) while the afternoon sessions are dedicated to Windows Azure for Developers (Pro Dev/Programmers).
The Windows Azure Training Events Agenda is as follows:
Windows Azure for IT Pros
- SESSION 1: The Next Wave: Windows Azure
- SESSION 2: Hyper-V: Tools to Build the Ultimate Virtual Test Network
- SESSION 3: Windows 7 Deployment
Windows Azure for Developers
- SESSION 1: Overview of Cloud Computing and Windows Azure
- SESSION 2: Survey of Windows Azure Platform Storage Options
- SESSION 3: Going Live with your Azure Solution