Bradmark Technologies Inc. has announced that its SurveillanceDB version 4.3 is scheduled to be available in the second quarter of 2010; providing DBAs with a single source for managing multi-OS system enterprises.
- Has client/agent based architecture with n+1 scalability to any number of servers
- Ensures data integrity by monitoring the OS
- Manages multi-database, multi-OS system enterprises from a single source
- Contains configurable, automated event management
- Identifies resource usage and more